Click Here
home features news forums classifieds faqs links search
6071 members 
Amiga Q&A /  Free for All /  Emulation /  Gaming / (Latest Posts)
Login

Nickname

Password

Lost Password?

Don't have an account yet?
Register now!

Support Amigaworld.net
Your support is needed and is appreciated as Amigaworld.net is primarily dependent upon the support of its users.
Donate

Menu
Main sections
» Home
» Features
» News
» Forums
» Classifieds
» Links
» Downloads
Extras
» OS4 Zone
» IRC Network
» AmigaWorld Radio
» Newsfeed
» Top Members
» Amiga Dealers
Information
» About Us
» FAQs
» Advertise
» Polls
» Terms of Service
» Search

IRC Channel
Server: irc.amigaworld.net
Ports: 1024,5555, 6665-6669
SSL port: 6697
Channel: #Amigaworld
Channel Policy and Guidelines

Who's Online
13 crawler(s) on-line.
 141 guest(s) on-line.
 1 member(s) on-line.

bhabbott

You are an anonymous user.
Register Now!
 bhabbott:  4 mins ago
 BigD:  6 mins ago
 Diane:  9 mins ago
 VooDoo:  12 mins ago
 A1200:  16 mins ago
 pixie:  29 mins ago
 retrofaza:  29 mins ago
 DiscreetFX:  51 mins ago
 OlafS25:  1 hr 26 mins ago
 zErec:  1 hr 33 mins ago

/  Forum Index
   /  Free For All
      /  Re: [Poll] Nibiru: What if?
Register To Post

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 Next Page )
Poll : What do you think?
Plain simple paranoid BS
Interesting reading, still BS
Largely BS as Nibiru isn't nearby at this point
I'm open minded, could be true... But I'm sceptical
I think there's much truth in this
I'm convinced Nibiru/Planet X is looming nearby
Interesting gotta do some research

PosterThread
MikeB 
Re: [Poll] Nibiru: What if?
Posted on 10-May-2011 12:52:23
#961 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:
1 mol of Aluminium weighs less than 1 mol of iron. They are the same quantity of matter however they have different levels of attraction to the Earth.

The atoms are made up of a different amount of subatomic particles/waves. 1 atom with more subatomic particles (protons/neutrons/electrons) than another will show more repulsive and attractive force.

For practical purposes density volume (between molecules instead of the density within molecules and atoms themselves) is also relevant. For example carrying 1 cubic meter of ice (or even more so for snow with air in between) will take less force than carrying 1 cubic meter of liguid water. Huge amounts of water molecules are floating above the earth's surface in the form of liquid or gaseous water, when they come together to form drops of water (attraction) this water finally becomes "heavy" enough to come down to the surface as rain.

Last edited by MikeB on 10-May-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Last edited by MikeB on 10-May-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Profile     Report this post  
BrianK 
Posted on 10-May-2011 13:08:21
#962 ]
Elite Member

@MikeB

Quote:

MikeB wrote:
NaturalNews:

"A lot of people believe the world as we know it is going to end on December 23, 2012. Nonsense, I say. The far more honest answer is that the end of the world as we know it has already begun."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032258_economic_collapse_2012.html#ixzz1LwWu0Qz4

That's great it stars with an earthquake

BrianK 
Posted on 10-May-2011 13:25:47
#963 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:
Nimrod wrote:
Hey look!
Here's another nutjob that has jumped aboard the bandwagon.

@BrianK
You live a bit closer than I do so you might know better than me. Did Los Angeles fall into the Pacific last month?

I have a friend Rik who lives in LA. I just talked to him about a week and a half ago. His home phone worked and he didn't mention moving. I assume he's still living in LA. I could have missed a few million people moving but the odds are fairly well against that.

Oh yes the May 21st Rapture. Interesting that the sects that consider the rapture are called millenniums and the anti-raptures are the amillenniums. The later see Darby in the 1800s as the starting of the 'rapture' concept and inclusion in faith and thus not biblical. If the 'millennium' term is correct we have about 90 more years to wait.

Personally I'm hoping May 21st is free new car and lower gas price day.

Last edited by BrianK on 10-May-2011 at 01:37 PM.

Nimrod 
Posted on 10-May-2011 13:46:16
#964 ]

@MikeB

Quote:
The May 21st event could be the Annunaki "saving" some of the "faithful" with their spaceships. In any case we know soon enough if they are onto something or not.

Like Hale-Bopp was for Marshall Applewhite and friends?

PS Harold Campings previous "End of the world" was Sept. 6, 1994.

BrianK 
Posted on 10-May-2011 13:46:39
#965 ]
Elite Member

@MikeB

Great song in a They Might be Giants style.
Strange Quarks [quote]

Nimrod 
Posted on 10-May-2011 14:34:54
#966 ]

@MikeB

Quote:
The atoms are made up of a different amount of subatomic particles/waves. 1 atom with more subatomic particles (protons/neutrons/electrons) than another will show more repulsive and attractive force.

Aluminium, 13 protons, 13 electrons, 14 neutrons. Mass = 27. 13 charges cancel out.
Iron, 26 protons, 26 electrons, 30 neutrons. Mass = 55,8. 26 charges cancel out.
Lead, 82 protons, 82 electrons, 125 neutrons. Mass = 207.2 82 charges cancel out

If the presence of positive charges in an atom attract the atom to the Earth, then the presence of negative charges in the same atom will repel it from the earth and everything will be weightless. If you are trying to say that the number of charged particles are what attract the substance to the earth regardless of their polarity then under your new rules 1 mol of iron will weigh the same a 2 mol of aluminium, or 0,317 mol of lead. under Newtonian rules 1 mol of iron will weigh the same as 2.0667 mol of aluminium, or 0.269 mol of lead. Again I will not try to influence the outcome, merely invite you to carry out the experiment yourself, with an open mind, and find the facts.

Quote:
For example carrying 1 cubic meter of ice (or even more so for snow with air in between) will take less force than carrying 1 cubic meter of liguid water.

I realise that you find this difficult to understand, but I am not a child, and I do understand the concept of density. Yes ice is less dense than liquid water. 1 mol of ice occupies more space than 1 mol of liquid water, therefore 1 cubic metre of ice is less matter than 1 cubic metre of liquid water. What we are trying to discover here is what is the main attractive force at play keeping our feet firmly on the ground? In order to do this we are trying to weigh equal amounts of matter, not different amounts of matter.
Since you see fit to treat me like a child I will ask a childs question. "Which is heavier, a ton of lead, or a ton of feathers?"

MikeB 
Posted on 10-May-2011 15:04:14
#967 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:
If the presence of positive charges in an atom attract the atom to the Earth, then the presence of negative charges in the same atom will repel it from the earth

Naming something positively charged and something else negatively charged only helps us to simplify and "understand" reality.

There is attractive force between matter and there is a seperating repulsive force which keeps waves seperate. This force both contains the inner atom as well as repulses other shells around other atoms. That's why you can walk on matter, due to this repulsion.

Quote:
"Which is heavier, a ton of lead, or a ton of feathers?"

In terms of mass, the same. But if you need to carry 50 kilos of feathers or 50 kilos of lead, the feathers will take you more energy to carry. This is due to the difference in volume (effecting moment of force and air resistance).

Nimrod 
Posted on 10-May-2011 15:26:08
#968 ]

@MikeB

Quote:
This is due to the difference in volume (effecting moment of force and air resistance).

At my age, and at the speed I move these days, air resistance does NOT enter into the equation.

KingKong 
Posted on 11-May-2011 9:00:29
#969 ]

Newly Discovered Asteroid May Be Origin of Our Planet
TEHRAN (FNA)- Astronomers from the Armagh Observatory in Northern Ireland have found that a recently discovered asteroid has been following Earth in its motion around the Sun for at least the past 250,000 years, and may be intimately related to the origin of our planet. ...

... So while on the one hand its orbit is remarkably similar to Earth's, in fact "this asteroid is terraphobic," explains Tolis. "It keeps well away from the Earth. So well, in fact, that it has likely been in this orbit for several hundred thousand years, never coming closer to our planet than 50 times the distance to the Moon." This is where it is now, near the end of the horseshoe trailing Earth. ...

... Also, with an estimated diameter of 200-400 meters, 2010 SO16 is by far the largest of Earth's horseshoe asteroids. ... TEHRAN (FNA)

MikeB 
Posted on 11-May-2011 11:07:18
#970 ]
Elite Member

Anti-Zionist LaRoche has an alternative theory:

"There will be a lot more coming on this: We’re now in a situation, in which the existence of humanity is being challenged— I don’t say it’s being menaced, it’s being challenged. It’s being challenged by a condition which is a product of a development, which is lawful in our galaxy. The process in this galaxy is affecting the behavior of the Solar System, the Sun most specifically. As a result of that, we have a threat of a chain of events, crucial events, volcanoes, so forth, which threaten humanity.

We could, despite our depleted condition—the fact that science in the United States and Europe has been collapsing, essentially since the time of the assassination of first, John F. Kennedy, and then his brother Robert Kennedy—there’s been a long-term trend in the collapse of civilization, and science in particular, but also the economy, since those times."

And therefore, we have, for example, a population today among people under 21, which generally is not really human in terms of any of its capabilities for productive labor. They just have not been given that ability, nor the opportunity to practice it. And therefore, we’re at a point where this decay, this decadence, of several generations now, since
the end of the 1960s generations, or we may call them de-generations—the successive de-generations, two de-generations.

And it comes to the time that a lawful cycle, which is a little bit older than mankind’s appearance on this planet, about 62 million years, a lawful cycle, coinciding with a cycle of the Solar System, has triggered a series of phenomena, which began to become apparent this year, especially with the earthquake at Christchurch in New Zealand [Feb. 22], and then going up to Japan [March 11], and now threatening the entire planet, particularly in those parts which are vulnerable to these kinds of seismic events."

"So, we now have in the galaxy, a condition, where a galaxy is not dominated by something inside the galaxy; it is a characteristic, a functional characteristic of the galaxy itself. That’s why the “strange anomalies,” otherwise strange anomalies of this process—this Crab Nebula."

"Looking closely at it, through the gamma-ray telescope, we were able to see that two events happened since 2008, two major ones. In February of 2009, the gamma-ray intensity from the Crab Nebula jumped by a factor of four, in the course of just 16 days (Figure 15). Again, in September of 2010—and this is just looking back at this retrospectively this year— in September 2010, it jumped sixfold over a period of just four days. The intensity that’s in the gamma-ray spectrum—now, this is a very highenergy part of the electromagnetic spectrum. First, just reaching that kind of energy is amazing, that kind of output, over such a short time, is amazing."

"Science is being degraded. We have people who have no idea of what science is any more, even in the form we had it before. And there are a lot of things out there, since we’re coming to this 62 million-year cycle point, which is a period of the greatest threat to species on Earth, is that 62 millionyear cycle: the wipeouts of whole species occurred, 90% or more of the species wiped out with one of these things."

http://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2011/2011_10-19/2011-14/pdf/04-19_3814.pdf

Last edited by MikeB on 11-May-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Last edited by MikeB on 11-May-2011 at 11:08 AM.

BrianK 
Posted on 11-May-2011 13:06:58
#971 ]
Elite Member

If people want to know more about the Gravity B Probe Science Friday has an interview with the Lead Architect of the experiment. Download the SciFri 050611 Hour 2: Gravity Probe, Fat, Viruses episode.

The interview isn't long probably 10-15 minutes. The lead Architect is a Physicst from Stanford. He does a fair job of making it interesting. Though don't expect the 'entertainment' styling that some prefer with this stuff.

BrianK 
Posted on 11-May-2011 13:20:50
#972 ]
Elite Member

@MikeB

Quote:
Science is being degraded. We have people who have no idea of what science is any more
I agree with this line. It's indicative of the type of people that bring a conjecture, claim it's a Theory, and are unable to provide valid observational evidence or predictability for support. "Put the math down and use your common sense" attitude is a perfect indication of that someone who is clearly degrading science.

T-J 
Posted on 11-May-2011 14:39:04
#973 ]
Cult Member

@MikeB

Oh, you've outdone yourself this time. What's he saying, that the assassination of the Kennedys led to the collapse of Western Science?

Quote:
We could, despite our depleted condition—the fact that science in the United States and Europe has been collapsing, essentially since the time of the assassination of first, John F. Kennedy, and then his brother Robert Kennedy—there’s been a long-term trend in the collapse of civilization, and science in particular, but also the economy, since those times."

Seems that way, although the sentences aren't particularly coherent.

Well, he's wrong on that point - science is doing just fine at the moment, more research than ever before is being done by more people in more fields. He may be referring to the observation that the United States isn't producing as great a proportion of the best scientists as it once did. For a start, with countries that fifty years ago were largely uneducated now producing more university graduates than the US, that is only to be expected. And secondly, if there is a real-terms absolute decline in American science, well that's an issue for your education system to address, but not exactly the herald of the end of the world.

Or perhaps he's telling us that the current young generation is somehow uniquely useless?

Quote:
And therefore, we have, for example, a population today among people under 21, which generally is not really human in terms of any of its capabilities for productive labor. They just have not been given that ability, nor the opportunity to practice it.

Sorry, that reads more like a justification for genocide. 'They're not really human', indeed. But overlooking that species-suicidal viewpoint for a moment, is there anything to back that viewpoint up?

Well, sorry, but there isn't. Every generation finds the next one inadequate. The same oldies who sat on park benches shaking their heads at the excesses of the 1960s had spent their youths dancing the Charleston in the clubs and pubs of the roaring twenties. And the old men who had disapproved of them at the time had lived it up in the famous 1890s. And so on down the line.

Or maybe he's telling us that there's some mysterious 62 million year cycle in the galaxy that will kill us all.

Quote:
And there are a lot of things out there, since we’re coming to this 62 million-year cycle point, which is a period of the greatest threat to species on Earth, is that 62 millionyear cycle: the wipeouts of whole species occurred, 90% or more of the species wiped out with one of these things.

Well, sorry to disappoint you again, but there is no 62Ma cycle in the occurrence of mass extinctions on Earth. The last one happened at 65Ma, the one before happened at 205Ma, which is a gap of 140Ma. The one before that was at 251Ma, only 46Ma previously, but the one before that happened 119Ma previously at 370Ma.

And I'm sorry, what's his theory? That gamma radiation from the Crab Nebula causes earthquakes? This is getting beyond mere pseudoscience. Its becoming a depressing parody of the whole notion of scientific research.

MikeB 
Posted on 11-May-2011 17:37:36
#974 ]
Elite Member

@T-J

Quote:
Oh, you've outdone yourself this time.

I can do better!

For those wanting equations!

APOCALYPSE EQUATION

"A chilling report on the phone call held between President’s Medvedev and Obama prior to the public announcement that Osama bin Laden had been killed says that also discussed by the American President with the Kremlin was that the much feared time for the dreaded “Apocalypse Equation” may be now, not later."

"The “Apocalypse Equation” refers to report authored by one of the most secretive women in US intelligence circles named Audrey Tomason who is Obama’s Director for Counterterrorism and while attending Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government wrote a master thesis [now classified by the US as “top-secret”] suggesting that it would be more humane for our world to undergo a “planned and controlled genocide” rather than to see it descend into the abyss of chaos it is now entering."

Read more here:
http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/2011/05/06/apocalypse-equation-aliens-on-their-way/

Nimrod 
Posted on 12-May-2011 8:47:56
#975 ]

@MikeB

Can I assume that since you have refused to supply a relevant equation, and have instead sidestepped logic, in order to dip once again into the well of bovine excrement, you are conceding that Newton/Einstein gravity is the dominant force at work in the solar system.

While I will freely admit that my only knowledge of government intelligence services comes from such sources a the James Bond films, I find it incongruous that a top secret report produced by "the most secretive woman in US intelligence circles" would be quite so available. I can understand the gentlemen formerly known as KGB having penetrated potentially hostile security services, but they would then keep their success secret. Even Julian Assange missed out on the secrets that this link purports to reveal.

@BrianK
I took the liberty of reading some of the other pages on the site MikeB linked , and I believe that you owe him a resounding "Thank you"
Quote:

@MikeB

Quote:
Science is being degraded. We have people who have no idea of what science is any more

I agree with this line. It's indicative of the type of people that bring a conjecture, claim it's a Theory, and are unable to provide valid observational evidence or predictability for support. "Put the math down and use your common sense" attitude is a perfect indication of that someone who is clearly degrading science.
This link is the best possible proof that you are completely correct in your assessment of the (lack of) application of the scientific principle.

Last edited by Nimrod on 12-May-2011 at 08:49 AM.

MikeB 
Posted on 13-May-2011 8:09:27
#976 ]
Elite Member

@ Nimrod / BrianK

OK I think the time has come to prove your mathematical wizardry. Explain and calculate our moon's orbit around the earth/sun using solely the theory of universal gravity. Also explain why all the objects which slammed into the moon and earth over time didn't impact the orbits.

Considering your behaviour within this thread I don't think that's too much to ask and even I myself agree gravity has a significant influence at such relatively extremely small distances,

When you're done, please also explain why our solar system is flat shaped just like our galaxy based on universal gravity. Why the earth is tilted, why all the planets are all orbiting in the same counter-clockwise direction as the sun rotates, but long period comets do not. Why the distance between galaxies is expanding at an accelerated rate and why an asteroid would be terraphobic as NASA claims based on just universal gravity.

All pretty simple straight forward questions I think. I shared my views on all of this, now it's your turn using "true science".

Last edited by MikeB on 13-May-2011 at 09:34 AM.

Nimrod 
Posted on 13-May-2011 10:38:07
#977 ]

@MikeB
Quote:
OK I think the time has come to prove your mathematical wizardry. Explain and calculate our moon's orbit around the earth/sun using solely the theory of universal gravity. Also explain why all the objects which slammed into the moon and earth over time didn't impact the orbits.
Considering your behaviour within this thread I don't think that's too much to ask and even I myself agree gravity has a significant influence at such relatively extremely small distances,

You seem to misunderstand how the scientific review process works.
When Einstein thought that Newtons equations were not sufficiently accurate, it was not up to Newton to defend his position, but up to Einstein to produce equations that gave a more accurate description of the processes being described. Review of the two sets of equations showed that Einstein was correct, however since his equations are somewhat more cumbersome, and Newtons are sufficiently accurate for everyday approximations, then the obsolete equations are still used unless absolute accuracy is essential.
Both Einsteins and Newtons work is already in the public domain and are available to anybody who wants to access them. Your equations, on the other hand are not!
It may well be true that Navichandra K. Shah is some kind of genius, but he needs to publish his theories on "strepulsion" for scientific review, not hawk them around bookshops. If his mathematics is better than Newtons, Einsteins, and Hawkings, there are huge accolades waiting, if not a Nobel prize.

The principle of advancement is that we reject that which does not work in favour of that which does work. It is up to you to prove that your system works better, then all else will be rejected in favour of your system.

Quote:
Also explain why all the objects which slammed into the moon and earth over time didn't impact the orbits.

Imagine if you will a goods train travelling north at 100kmh meeting a fly travelling south at 1kmh. What is the last thing to go through the fly's mind? By the way, the moon is slowly moving away from us. If that had always been the case then there would have been a point in time when it was in a stable orbit at an altitude of 1 metre. Clearly not possible so I suspect that its orbit may have been influenced in the past, possibly as a result of a slight increase in mass as a due to accumulated impacts.

Quote:
why an asteroid would be terraphobic as NASA claims based on just universal gravity.
NASA do not claim that asteroid 2010 SO16 is "terraphobic" and I have already given a description of the characteristics of its orbit here without the need for being repulsive.

T-J 
Posted on 13-May-2011 11:02:13
#978 ]
Cult Member

@MikeB

Quote:
OK I think the time has come to prove your mathematical wizardry. Explain and calculate our moon's orbit around the earth/sun using solely the theory of universal gravity.

See earlier posts. The maths has been done for you several times by very patient people.

Quote:
Also explain why all the objects which slammed into the moon and earth over time didn't impact the orbits.

What is this, I don't even...

Of course objects that impact orbiting bodies effect the orbits! We can even calculate the exact magnitude of that effect. Big impacts can affect the tilt and spin of the Earth, really big impacts can even change the orbital period.

Of course, we haven't had any impacts that big since the Late Heavy Bombardment.

Quote:
When you're done, please also explain why our solar system is flat shaped just like our galaxy based on universal gravity. Why the earth is tilted, why all the planets are all orbiting in the same counter-clockwise direction as the sun rotates, but long period comets do not.

Its flat because spinning matter forms a disc. The planets then accreted from this protoplanetary disc.

The Earth is tilted because of that Late Heavy Bombardment I mentioned - large impacts can and do affect the axial tilt of the planets.

The Planets are orbiting in the same direction because the nebula from which the Sun and planets formed spun in the same direction. This is a common feature of large unconsolidated bodies in space, from galaxies down to nebulae, and is caused by gravity.

Most long-period comets do, some do not, those are probably captured interstellar debris. We'll know more once we can sample these comets to identify whether or not they have the same origin.

Quote:
Why the distance between galaxies is expanding at an accelerated rate and why an asteroid would be terraphobic as NASA claims based on just universal gravity.

And here we go again.

I'll make it very simple for you - Science does not currently know why the universe's expansion has increased. There are hypotheses including the dark energy one that Lou likes to ridicule in his ignorance, but the fact of the matter is we just don't know.

But for science, that's not a problem. Science knows it doesn't know everything. If it thought it did, it'd stop.

Unfortunately, pseudoscience fanatics like you take one look at the incomplete nature of science, see a gap and immediately use that as an excuse to shoehorn whatever fairytale you happen to like the most in.

So, to answer your question, don't know, but there's a hypothesis that suggests that the Universe is more complex than we'd thought and needs more study to understand fully. And terraphobic? You're making this up now.

---

Now, your turn. If the solar system were dominated by magnetism, how can it be that halving the field intensity over the past 20 years hasn't affected the orbits of the planets?

Another question - why does Venus go backwards? Venus' rotation is in the opposite direction to that of every other planet in the solar system, which in a magnetically dominated system is impossible, but in a gravitationally dominated system doesn't matter. Explain.

And answer me this - why don't solar flares have any impact?

A solar flare is a magnetic storm hundreds of times stronger than the background solar magnetic field, but the only effect it has on Earth is to move particles of dust around in the upper atmosphere, causing the Aurora Borealis/Australis.

If you were right, surely such storms would knock the Earth off its orbit, tilt it on its axis, shorten the years or something?

No? Well, there's not much point asking you, because you've got no equations that allow you to actually quantify any of this. All you've got are some ludicrous paranoid theories about genocidal aliens who control the governments of the world communicating with Nancy to tell us about invisible fictional planets.

Last edited by T-J on 13-May-2011 at 03:41 PM.

MikeB 
Posted on 13-May-2011 12:02:17
#979 ]
Elite Member

@Nimrod

Quote:
The principle of advancement is that we reject that which does not work in favour of that which does work. It is up to you to prove that your system works better, then all else will be rejected in favour of your system.

I think you still don't understand. Neither Newton's or Einstein theories on gravitiy in outer space works.

The equations are based on estimated mass. Based on what is this mass estimated? Based on the equations! That's a far too subjective criteria as then you make your equations work!

These theoretical universal gravity equations do nothing to help understand the universe it only posses many additional questions! IMO it actually corrupts the minds of people, thinking if a minor impact to the moon temporary slowing it down the moon would crash onto the earth...

The ancients had no trouble predicting the orbits of planets nearby including Venus, Mars and the moon. Universal gravity theories adds nothing to such equations, only adding an estimated mass based on these theoretical equations.

Quote:
NASA do not claim that asteroid 2010 SO16 is "terraphobic"

They use Mr Christou as an expert source and Apostolos Christou writes: "This asteroid is terraphobic"

MikeB 
Posted on 13-May-2011 12:36:24
#980 ]
Elite Member

@T-J

Quote:
The maths has been done for you several times by very patient people.

The one time you used Newton's equation you were off by more than a factor of 225 million!!! While proclaiming "it works" after I gave you a second chance pointing out you made a mistake.

So you've got your chance, now it's BrianK and Nimrod's turn.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 Next Page )

[ home ][ about us ][ privacy ] [ forums ][ classifieds ] [ links ][ news archive ] [ link to us ][ user account ]
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2019 Amigaworld.net.
Amigaworld.net was originally founded by David Doyle